We have designed our firm based on a few unalterable cornerstones. These make us different than other firms in the market place. They are:
- To operate as fee-only and remain independent,
- To provide holistic wealth management services to clients,
- To continue to evolve using the best investment management products and processes available
- To be the most transparent, and
- To offer the advantages of a smaller boutique firm.
The motivation behind these principles is that we want clients not customers. This involves a closer family-style personal relationship. We are interested in quality as opposed to quantity. We do not view our work as a competition for the highest number of clients, the largest quantity of financial plans completed each year or the most assets under management.
So, how do we apply this in practice? Read our firm's Cornerstones page.